Alright, this recipe, if you can even call it that, is so easy to make. It works great by itself, for pizza’s and pasta and stuff, but also is a great base if you want to pimp up your sauce a little. You can add whatever spices, vegetables and/or meat you like, that way this recipe can serve as a base for many, many, many variations.Experiment with it a bit and find out what you like!
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tin of chopped tomatoes
- optional: 1 small bunch of basil, leaves picked and torn up
- salt & pepper
- olive oil
- Put a pot, big enough to fit the sauce in, on your stove and pour in some olive oil
- Once the oil is heated up a little, add your garlic and fry it of a little to let it soften up
- If the garlic is softened, add the tin of tomatoes
- Bring the sauce to the boil. Once boiled, turn the heat down and let it simmer for 5 minutes
- Add the torn basil and season with salt and pepper (don’t go easy on the salt, tomatoes need salt!)
- Ready to go!