So here is another post, really fast! This one is not to prepare every week, because this is really heavy on calories 😀 (well, you can if you want to :P) But it is soooooo good if you like a bit of spiceness… Try this one out for sure, it’s really simple and doesn’t require a lot of time at all!
- 300 gr of pasta (any kind you like)
- 300 gr of chorizo, cut into small 1 cm chunks (you can have more or less chorizo, the choice is yours)
- 2 heaped tablespoons of red pesto (± half of a 180-200 gr jar)
- 250 ml of cream
- Salt and pepper
- Bring a large pot with salted water to the boil (go heavy on the salt, pasta needs a lot of salt!) and cook your pasta following the packet instructions and drain when ready
- In a pan, fry the chorizo
- If the chorizo is ready and has released all it’s yummie oils, add the cream and pesto.
- Let this sauce simmer for a while to thicken and take it off the heat whenever it has the right consistency (wether you want a runny or a thick sauce, your choice)
- Mix the pasta and sauce together and enjoy