I’ve got this recipe from the guys @ sortedfood.com. This is a really simple and super tasty recipe everyone can make! It is done in minutes, this requires NO TIME at all. So the only thing that’s left here for me to say: TRY THIS NOW! 😀
- ± 150 gr of basmati rice
- Chicken stock cube
- pinch of turmeric
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- shot of oil
- 1 big chicken breast
- 1 tbsp of paprika powder
- 1 packet of coriander, chopped
- 2 bananas
- bring a pan of salted water up to the boil and crumble in the stock and turmeric.
- pour in the rice and simmer until the rice is just cooked, then drain and leave to dry out for a few minutes if you have the time.
- cut the chicken into bite size pieces
- fry the chicken in a large pan where you can fit all the ingredients in with a shot of oil
- peel and dice the onion, crush the garlic and cut the pepper up pretty small.
- add them all in to the pan when the chicken is almost cooked and fry until softened.
- add the paprika.
- peel the bananas and cut them into diagonal slices.
- add the drained rice and herbs to the onion and pepper pan with the chicken, then stir well over the heat until it’s hot, taking care not to mash up the rice too much.
- add the banana right at the end so it can warm through.