Waking up with the sunshine coming into your room feels so great. Immediately you feel like having some summery food for breakfast… Well this is just the thing to have on a morning like that!
And let’s not forget: it’s good for you!
- 1 ripe avocado
- ± 100-150 gr of smoked salmon, cut into cubes/strips
- ± 1-2 heaped tablespoon of yoghurt
- 1/2 lime
- salt & pepper
optional(I used all 3 of them.. :D):
- 1 tablespoon of finely chopped (spring) onion
- 1 tablespoon of finely chopped chili
- 1 tablespoon of chopped chives (or whichever spice you like)
- Cut the avocado in half lengthwise, peel it and remove the pit
- Cut a slice from the side of both avocado halfs, so it’s easier to rest it on a plate
- Hollow out the avocado halfs with a teaspoon so you get a bigger hole to put the filling in
- Put the removed avocado bit in a bowl together with the juice of 1/2 a lime and squish it with a fork
- Add in the yoghurt, salmon strips and all the optional stuff if you are using them
- Season with salt & pepper and mix it all together until you get a good consistency
- Fill the avocado with this mixture and enjoy your breakfast!